The ARRL North Texas Section is conducting a traffic system test. This test is similar to one we ran in 2020: radiograms are being sent to all Section Traffic Managers, and to Section Managers for those sections without appointed STMs.
The objectives are to:
- Measure transit routing and times,
- Capture delivery time, and
- Understand message accuracy at delivery
We will accomplish this by:
- Requesting HXD responses via an online web form. While HXD requests received from and sent to details via a service message, we hope that collecting this via an online form will 1) simplify the process, and 2) help drive participation.
- Requesting a full copy of the radiogram as delivered. We will compare this with what was originally sent to understand what changes, if any, were introduced in transit.
The test traffic includes the URL to use to submit this information.
We hope that if you handle a test message, that you will please provide this valuable information for analysis and review. Thank you for helping to test the system and for helping provide this valuable service to hams and non-hams alike.
Aaron | K8AMH